MyPoupette

Hi Girl's.

Something weird happened to me.

I bought a Marc Jacobs bag and got it authenticated here. The lovely ladies on this forum said its authentic.

Then I also asked caroldiva to authenticate it.

She's saying it's not authentic Marc Jacobs Stam, but my bag is Marc Jacobs Cecilia.

Is it possible that she made a mistake?

She has made mistakes in the past.

QUOTE=ashi112211;14181303]Hi Girl's.

I bought a Marc Jacobs bag and got it authenticated here. The lovely ladies on this forum said its authentic.

She's saying it's not authentic Marc Jacobs Stam, but my bag is Marc Jacobs Cecilia.

Is it possible that she made a mistake?[/QUOTE]

Hi Girl's.

Is it possible that she made a mistake?

It certainly is possible that it was an oversight on her part..

why not contact her again & explain the circumstances and see what

she says and then you will know which bag it is for sure..

Carol Diva is the only way to go, and is a totally gracious lady to work with. She's authenticated for me, and is just wonderful to work with.

Her authentication, helped me win my case with Gucci on a bag that was pulled, and e-bay had to re-instate.

Love her! I used her website to authenticate a bag recently and she answered me the very next day and I asked her many questions which she answered in detail! Afterwards, I then sent her a email thanking her for her help...she was so happy! She's super nice and I definetly would not hesitate to use her services again!

I tried to use my poupette a year ago and I never got a response either. After emailing several times over the course of two weeks, I called my credit card company and they did a chargeback. What a bummer! I loved her LV guidebook.