my wardrobe

My trippy tiger Lily from from MyW turned up an hour ago. It was packaged beautifully and is absolutely lovely. Lots of pink in it and a good distibution of tiger pattern. I would happily have bought it from a shop in person. Really pleased. Has anyone else received bags today? xx

That's great IWANB, looking forward to your reveal tomorrow! I've never bought from MW before, is the packaging really lovely?

I was very tempted to buy the diamond sparkle Lily from MW but have spent so much recently both on M bags and other items that I am firmly banned and on the sofa for the MW sale and others. I did buy a large white Mitzy hobo last week which I just managed to catch in the Flannels sale but sadly decided to return it on receipt today as it is just too big and I can't justify even the sale price on a bag I will only wear in the summer. I am thinking of spending the refund on a black Mitzy messenger so that I can alternate the strap with my oak medium hobo but no other bags for me, will have to sit on my hands and avoid browsing temptation! :lol:

I am so happy that the bags that tempted me are gone. Nothing on my wishlist but the denim lily was tempting. So happy for everyone that got something that they wanted!! Looking forward to the reveals

I know exactly what you mean, I was almost waiting for the bags I was tempted by to sell out so that I wouldn't succumb to temptation - very difficult with some of the reductions as I love a bargain (if you can call even the M sale prices bargains!) but there is nothing I really need as such. Although when does *need* come in to buying Mulberry... :P

My mini Alexa should be delivered tomorrow... Very excited! So glad I held out for the sale, there's been plenty of times over the last month or so I've been ready to hit the purchase now button!

That's great IWANB, looking forward to your reveal tomorrow! I've never bought from MW before, is the packaging really lovely?

I was very tempted to buy the diamond sparkle Lily from MW but have spent so much recently both on M bags and other items that I am firmly banned and on the sofa for the MW sale and others. I did buy a large white Mitzy hobo last week which I just managed to catch in the Flannels sale but sadly decided to return it on receipt today as it is just too big and I can't justify even the sale price on a bag I will only wear in the summer. I am thinking of spending the refund on a black Mitzy messenger so that I can alternate the strap with my oak medium hobo but no other bags for me, will have to sit on my hands and avoid browsing temptation! :lol:

Yes, MYW wrap everything really well with plenty of tissue and ribbon. Never had an issue with anything being squashed or damaged in transit form them.

Well done for resisting temptation! Like you, I like the look of the EW mitzy but it is a little too big on me worn cross body. A strap swop on oak and black medium mitzy sounds like a winning plan. they do come up in the outlets so that might well be the best way of getting 30% off xx