My very first Spy and B.Bag!

yeuxhonnetes, I just love your bags!!! Your photo's got me in trouble. Ha Ha! I ordered the B-bag the same one you have. It is so beautiful and I love the contrast of the black and white. I had a hard time being it is now discontinued, but i found one. Enjoy your bags. They look great on you!!

Hi All - This is my first post (after my intro post) and I just recently purchased my first spy too. I went to the Manhassett store last week and saw the hologram one and passed on it. :sad: Sorry I didn't get because it looks beautiful! I was fixated on the petrol and was able to get one at the flag ship store in NYC. But I can't even post a photo of it for you because the hinge on the secret compartment was loose and needed adjustment.:rant: So I sent it out for repair and now I have to wait!!!

Anyway - congrats on you beautiful bags.

My next one will definately be a B.

bagqueen said:
yeuxhonnetes, I just love your bags!!! Your photo's got me in trouble. Ha Ha! I ordered the B-bag the same one you have. It is so beautiful and I love the contrast of the black and white. I had a hard time being it is now discontinued, but i found one. Enjoy your bags. They look great on you!!

i didn't know it was discontinued :huh:, because they were available on eLuxury :yes:. it is a beautiful bag, isn't it:girlsigh:?

La Moda Mia said:
Hi All - This is my first post (after my intro post) and I just recently purchased my first spy too. I went to the Manhassett store last week and saw the hologram one and passed on it. :sad: Sorry I didn't get because it looks beautiful! I was fixated on the petrol and was able to get one at the flag ship store in NYC. But I can't even post a photo of it for you because the hinge on the secret compartment was loose and needed adjustment.:rant: So I sent it out for repair and now I have to wait!!!

Anyway - congrats on you beautiful bags.

My next one will definately be a B.

welcome to the forum! yes, i've heard that some people's Spies are defective :wondering; i hope nothing happens to mine

fuyumi said:
How I wish there is the hologram spy in the stores (asia) but I have yet to see any...

are the selections very limited in Asia? the last time i went to Fendi back in Malaysia was last summer, and all i saw were the monogram bags.

beautiful bags, yeuxhonnetes! absolutely stunning. you have a great sense of style. im being swayed pretty quickly to buy my own spy, but i think i might have to go for a baby spy because im so damn small! hehe

ayla said:
Hey !!! I never knew you got these, they're lovely !

http://forum.purseblog.com/670894-post324.html

barbie.belle said:
beautiful bags, yeuxhonnetes! absolutely stunning. you have a great sense of style. im being swayed pretty quickly to buy my own spy, but i think i might have to go for a baby spy because im so damn small! hehe

thank you :love:! i was hesitant about getting the Spy at first because it's so big and i'm only 5'4". but after i got it, it's like i grew into it :lol:!