My very first Spy and B.Bag!

Hey,
Glad to see you got your hands on the Fortuny..good for you...isn't it just gorgeous in person?? I love my Fortuny. I would love to get additional spy bags...they are beautiful..I'm thinking about the silver/gold spy..that one is TDF as well.

Diva Divina said:
Hey,
Glad to see you got your hands on the Fortuny..good for you...isn't it just gorgeous in person?? I love my Fortuny. I would love to get additional spy bags...they are beautiful..I'm thinking about the silver/gold spy..that one is TDF as well.
i liked the Silver/Gold Spy too, but i know that if i get it i will never use it, simply because i find it too flashy for day, and too big for night

ooo I love the spy but esp the b-bag...I tried that on in vegas and I fell in love! actually want the one in patent red leather!! I don't know why but it was just so fun to carry!

Congrats on the two bags! Can you fit a lot into that b. bag? I really want one in the tan + black patent, but I'm worried that it won't be able to hold a lot. I tried on the large one at Bloomingdale's but it was really bulky on my 5'2" body.

Edna said:
Congrats on the two bags! Can you fit a lot into that b. bag? I really want one in the tan + black patent, but I'm worried that it won't be able to hold a lot. I tried on the large one at Bloomingdale's but it was really bulky on my 5'2" body.

my B.Bag is the medium one, and i can fit my wallet, makeup, cell phone, agenda, and keys into it :yes:. i'm 5'4" and the medium one is just right for me. maybe that would be better for you too

yeuxhonnetes said:
my B.Bag is the medium one, and i can fit my wallet, makeup, cell phone, agenda, and keys into it :yes:. i'm 5'4" and the medium one is just right for me. maybe that would be better for you too

Thanks, yeuxhonnetes! I like to carry around my entire life in my bag, so I am just worried that it might be a bit small. Oh, I wish there was a size between the medium and the large! I might go over to Bloomies and see if the SA will let me stuff my crap into one of the mediums to test it out. :yes:

Edna said:
Thanks, yeuxhonnetes! I like to carry around my entire life in my bag, so I am just worried that it might be a bit small. Oh, I wish there was a size between the medium and the large! I might go over to Bloomies and see if the SA will let me stuff my crap into one of the mediums to test it out. :yes:

you're welcome :flowers:

i carry my whole life in my bag too :lol:, which is why i've stopped buying pochette-sized bags and moved on to big ones.

yes ask the SA to let you try your stuff in the medium B.Bag. you should be allowed to because for the money you're about to spend you need to make sure you really like the bag enough to buy it :yes: