My very first Spy and B.Bag!

Beautiful! I'd gone off of Fendi for awhile too, until I got my Spy! Now I'm hooked! I think you made the right decision with the metallic colour - this is much more versatile!

angy said:
OMG you are so beautifull on the pics, and the Hollogram, is def the most beautifull spy for me!

congrats! congrats! congrats!

thank you:tender:! i used to think the Metallic Spy was the prettiest, but then i saw the Hologram Spy and went :wtf::love:!

jbelle said:
Beautiful! I'd gone off of Fendi for awhile too, until I got my Spy! Now I'm hooked! I think you made the right decision with the metallic colour - this is much more versatile!
thanks :love:! i haven't stopped using this bag since Thursday:girlsigh:. yeah i went off Fendi about a year ago (not counting my purchase of the Selleria cell phone case in January :P), because i just never saw anything i liked, and i was bored of the logo bags.

Wow, you are rocking both these fab bags :biggrin:

Stunning :love:

I adore the linen B bag, I would just be too scared to use it!. I would have to keep my latte away from it . Gorgeous though :heart:

chloe-babe said:
Wow, you are rocking both these fab bags :biggrin:

Stunning :love:

I adore the linen B bag, I would just be too scared to use it!. I would have to keep my latte away from it . Gorgeous though :heart:
that's usually my fear too :lol:. i love white bags but i'm terrified of ruining them.

Wow, such gorgeous purchases yeux, you have made excellent choices!
Thanks for keeping us all updates with you fabulous buys lol!
I love how you post such detailed pics, Loves it!
Keep up the good work lol!
xxxRosexxx