My very first Mini City Reveal.

Very beautiful choice of color + hardware combo! Congratz! I want to ask one thing, does your Mini City has the new zipper with B letter on tha back? Is it true that they don't use Lampo zipper anymore? Thanks dear...

Very beautiful choice of color + hardware combo! Congratz! I want to ask one thing, does your Mini City has the new zipper with B letter on tha back? Is it true that they don't use Lampo zipper anymore? Thanks dear...

Thank you.😍
And yes it is the new zipper with the B letter stamped on it. I was actually surprised the other day when I noticed it.

The leather looks scrumptious and I absolutely love the color. So rich and the HW makes it POP! Congratulations on your purchase. Even though I love the mini city, I don't think I can get it, reason being I am about 5'9" and a US size 8. I think it will 'disappear' on me. Pity... " (

The leather looks scrumptious and I absolutely love the color. So rich and the HW makes it POP! Congratulations on your purchase. Even though I love the mini city, I don't think I can get it, reason being I am about 5'9" and a US size 8. I think it will 'disappear' on me. Pity... " (

Thank you dear.😘
I once saw someone who is 5.9" tall wearing a mini city.It looks cute on one shoulder. Have you ever tried Mini City in the boutique? I think with one shoulder would be absolutely fine, but not the crossbody. The strap is a little bit too short even for someone who is 5.7" like me.
One more thing is please check on YouTube channel of "Jenn G". She is 5.9" , and can wear a mini city very well.!

Thank you dear.😘
I once saw someone who is 5.9" tall wearing a mini city.It looks cute on one shoulder. Have you ever tried Mini City in the boutique? I think with one shoulder would be absolutely fine, but not the crossbody. The strap is a little bit too short even for someone who is 5.7" like me.
One more thing is please check on YouTube channel of "Jenn G". She is 5.9" , and can wear a mini city very well.!

I have not had the chance to try on it at the boutique yet. I once saw a petite lady with it, slung across her back and it looked so adorable! Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check it out. I guess on one shoulder will look fine on me but I can imagine it slipping off my shoulders too, as with what small bags usually do on me.

does balenciaga with B zipper ? and my serial plate is placed in this order :
BALENCIAGA
PARIS (smaller fonts)
N*09110 F115748
the back is
115748.5616.F535269
MADE IN ITALY
FABRIQUÉ EN ITALIE
is mine a real one ? i bought from reebonz when its on sale around 1300AUD