My very first Mini City Reveal.

Dearest girl

Louis Vuitton•Chanel• Balenciaga
Oct 5, 2012
Hello my love. Finally, I went to pick up my very first Mini City. I am very happy now. Anyone wants to join me? 😄

I said I will stop buying Bbags for a while after this purchase because I want to save up for a Chanel Jumbo. But after receiving this bag, I think Chanel Jumbo can wait a little bit longer. I have a plan to buy another bbag for my birthday in November. This time I want something is "RED".😉

This will be a little bit long reveal. I hope you ladies don't mind. I just feel up to it. ☺️

Last edited:
Hello !!! Anyone around?
Some of you ladies may already know that I had my aunt's bf picked this bag for me from Paris. It took quite a lot of efforts in order to finally find this particular colour ,and specific hardware.

At first, the guy ,who bought the bag for me ,told me that this colour was not available at the department store yet because it is a Fall/Winter 2014 new colour. However, the man was very kind to me. He was running around every place that he knew selling Balenciaga.

Eventually, he managed to find this beauty at Balenciaga Rue St Honore Boutique. YAY.!!!!

Any guess what colour it is? :P

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 1,393
Last edited:
I will give you " a hint" about the colour. Any answers , Bal fans?😛

Sorry for the lighting, it is 7 pm here and very dark already. Plus, my room light is yellow and orange lol. As a result, the colour in the pic looked much darker than the actual colour.

I have to tell that the "smell" is divine. The scent hits my nose right after I just open the dust bag .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 1,405
Last edited:
Presenting my very first Mini City in Bleu Persan MGGH. This is the front . The colour looks muted blue and definitely with grey undertone. It is just perfect for me.

I have some more pics including mod shots, but today Internet seems super duper SLOW. I will try to upload later.😌

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 1,359
Last edited:
I m 5.7" a half ( or 171 cm.) with Size 8-10 for UK / Size 6 for US. This is how the mini city looks on me at the shortest length in crossbody. Some may not like it, but I do. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 1,311
Last edited: