My very first Mini City Reveal.

It is soooooooooo beautiful and looks like complete perfection on you!

What a good Aunt's BF ~~~~~~ must tell Auntie he is a keeper!

Thank you for all the great pictures, I really enjoyed them.

Presenting my very first Mini City in Bleu Persan MGGH. This is the front . The colour looks muted blue and definitely with grey undertone. It is just perfect for me.

I have some more pics including mod shots, but today Internet seems super duper SLOW. I will try to upload later.😌

Stunning color! Congrats! :biggrin:

Yaaaay! So happy for u Dearest Girl. I knew it was gonna be blue persan! It is soooo beeaauutiful. I love it on you, I can't wait to see it when ur out and about, plz take more mod pics! It's everything I thought it would be, the color makes the GH stand out in a beautiful, elegant yet subtle way...not too flashy and I believe it will go great with basic & neutral outfits. Props to your persistent and caring uncle, he wants his niece to have the beautifullest (not a real word) bag! Happy, happy!!!!

Yaaaay! So happy for u Dearest Girl. I knew it was gonna be blue persan! It is soooo beeaauutiful. I love it on you, I can't wait to see it when ur out and about, plz take more mod pics! It's everything I thought it would be, the color makes the GH stand out in a beautiful, elegant yet subtle way...not too flashy and I believe it will go great with basic & neutral outfits. Props to your persistent and caring uncle, he wants his niece to have the beautifullest (not a real word) bag! Happy, happy!!!!

Thank you so much darling. Yes the colour is very wearable. I'm so glad that I have this one. Uncle is very kind ,and I do appreciate a lot.!! Actually, he said if I want to buy sth he can get for me since he is flying to France every week or so. :P