My Somerset twins!

Oooh they are lovely!! I am so in love with the Somerset shoulder and am desperate for another one. I really hope they do some different colours next season. I would be at the front of the queue!

I have a cholocate somerset hobo which is the same bag but larger. Got it from Bicester and never seen another one! Great everyday bag - glad you are happy with the smaller one.

Oooh a rouge noir version would be smashing but if they're selling off the classic colours doesn't that usually mean they're discontinuing the line?

Your twins look lovely. I'm very tempted with another myself.

I know this is an older thread (well relatively), but these bags are no longer on the website as the sale section has gone - does that mean that I will only be able to get one if they appear at Outlet?

You've guessed it - after not using my Choc one for a while, not only have I started using it but I now want an Oak one (and possibly even a black one too as an evening bag).

I know this is an older thread (well relatively), but these bags are no longer on the website as the sale section has gone - does that mean that I will only be able to get one if they appear at Outlet?

You've guessed it - after not using my Choc one for a while, not only have I started using it but I now want an Oak one (and possibly even a black one too as an evening bag).

Yep, I'd noticed they'd gone - have they been replaced by the other shoulder bag on there?

Glad to hear you're using yours Ali - I too now regret not getting that black one which HOF had put aside for me!

There's a black one listed on ebay though- have you seen it?

I ask the staff at Bond Street (last Saturday) about making this bag in RN, but she told me that they were not producing this bag anymore, they would do the small pouch, but that one is too small for me.