My Somerset twins!

My preference at the moment would be for Oak (after having seen a nice, old one last night). I'm wishing that I had bought Black in the first place rather than my Chocolate one because I really don't think I will use this as much as Oak or Black.

I have considered replacing it with one of the other colours but I wouldn't want to let the Chocolate one go and then not be able to get another one.

Photos of my Somerset shoulder bags, including my new oak baby. :yahoo:
I have just fallen in love with this style and I hope Mulberry decide to make different colours. It is the perfect bag for me and I am smitten with both of mine.

You will notice in the pics how the zips go in different directions. Also, neither bag is lined in the stripey fabric that others have mentioned, mine are just plain black and tan fabric. Both are from HOF, so there is no doubting the authenticity. I just think the zip direction is a bit quirky!

Does anyone know if this has been done in colours other than black, choc, oak and white? Hopefully something bright that I can keep a lookout for!

Phone Bicester quick!!! couple of colours there to tempt you- Lady F has sent me a text- emerald or plum? shame you are off line!!