My Somerset twins!

ladycornflake

A beautiful freak
Dec 15, 2008
Photos of my Somerset shoulder bags, including my new oak baby. :yahoo:
I have just fallen in love with this style and I hope Mulberry decide to make different colours. It is the perfect bag for me and I am smitten with both of mine.

You will notice in the pics how the zips go in different directions. Also, neither bag is lined in the stripey fabric that others have mentioned, mine are just plain black and tan fabric. Both are from HOF, so there is no doubting the authenticity. I just think the zip direction is a bit quirky!

Does anyone know if this has been done in colours other than black, choc, oak and white? Hopefully something bright that I can keep a lookout for!

Attachments

• bags 001.JPG
    bags 001.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 76
  • bags 006.JPG
    bags 006.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 68
  • bags 004.JPG
    bags 004.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 68
There were lots of nude coloured ones at bicester a few days ago. In the autumn there were plum coloured ones in the outlets (same colour as the somerset tote in my avatar)

They're lovely, ladycornflake! And it's great that you've found a bag that suits you. Haven't seen them in other colours. But plum sounds nice (green would be nice too).

Congrats Lady C! I've seen the nude version on Evilbay and thought they looked lovely too, maybe a bit delicate though...
Your twins look fab and great to hear that you found a style you love!

They are lovely Ladycf! I wish I'd bought one of these in black rather than my Joel, they're so reasonable in the sale too but I'm all spent out :sad:
I have the smaller version in choc with the leather strap and silver h/w and it's the perfect little bag, love it. I know the smaller ones came in red and apple, both were yummy!

:nuts: Red???? I would LOVE red!!!
Maybe I will start ringing the outlets every week to find a multi-colour family.

My black bag and I just got caught out in a downpour and she is good as new! Love her!
In fact, I like this style so much I am going to get the North South tote in chocolate....if I can find it! I hate loving all of these bags that are now impossible to find!

Last edited: