my second trip to hermes

omg quinn's mom i literally laughed out loud in the most sinister way! lol. thank god for small favors.

lee (my hermes angel) found the necklace at the boston store. i don't think even he knew there was a GM and i had said when i was trying on the pm that i thought it felt a little tight. so this was PERFECT. it really is a great size- esp if you have a giant neck like apparently i do (drop the petit ecolier cookies heather!)

thanks for the compliments everyone!

HLFINN:

Your necklace is very pretty!! And your story is cute!!! I'm sure nobody even noticed your two different shoes!!! And if they did, they probably thought you were at the forefront of a new trend of wearing two different shoes on purpose!!!

Hahahahaha

In this house that is called a "pre-coffee mistake". They are always laughed at around here since they're freebies! Hehe

Don't worry, the most respected, well-to-do people I've ever met are eccentric as all get out, a little crazy too. Doesn't make them any less fascinating :nuts:

LOL...I love your story...and your necklace looks great on you!

I can sooo relate to your shoes "issue"...I arrived on campus once for an 8 am class...got out of my car and "thunk"...my shoes hit the pavement "differently"...looked down...had one black pump and one navy pump on...the black was a slightly higher heel...how did I ever get out of the house??? Had to teach class in stocking feet...students loved it...

LOL...I would never try to cook...

lol socal! i can give you my "recipe" i'm debating some for breakfast! and lol about teaching in your bare feet.

aw msbean that was very sweet of you to say!

Hlfinn...LOL...my DH would probably pay you not to share any recipies with me... SoCal in the kitchen...not a good thing...I somehow blew up the coffee maker the other day...turned around...and grounds were all over the counter... :shrugs:

LOL - that's too funny!

Don't worry, all of us do stuff like that sometimes... I wore a top backwards before to work and one of my MALE co-workers had to point it out to me - I can just imagine how many others noticed but didn't say anything if a man could tell :nuts: