my second trip to hermes

then freaked...'You are not getting a Hermes bag!'

lmao. seriously. snorted. you need to say "no, sweetie, she only got a necklace" lol

you guys are all too sweet!

the color might have been close- it is dark brown- but the shape is completely off. at least i had super long pants on.

funny story- as i left i saw what i thought was a bodyguard following a couple. i was sure it was a bodyguard. but they didn't look like anybody. the girl def didn't but i couldn't see the man. i go in to chanel. when i come out i see the body guard about a block down in front of dolce and gabanna. i look inside and the guy's wearing a winter hat but finally i realize it's ron perlman. wth does he need a bodyguard? would anyone but me even notice him? even though he's rich who cares?

lasagna is now cooking. wish me luck! lol

i look inside and the guy's wearing a winter hat but finally i realize it's ron perlman. wth does he need a bodyguard? would anyone but me even notice him? even though he's rich who cares?

OH...He NEEDS a bodyguard...I think Ellen Barkin is someone you don't want to mess with. She's a bad motherflower...I love her.

hlfinn, for the lasagne, a good clue is watch it so that it doesn't burn while in the oven (you are cooking it in the oven, aren't you?)and try them every now and then to see if it's cooked or raw...and watch out, it's going to be hot!

ok, it's done. i am now A MASTER CHEF. that's right. i am A COOKING GODDESS. it came out ok in other words. lol. going to eat in a minute. if i dont come back i might not be the goddess i think i am right now.

Oh, that so funny..... a similar thing happened to me but I was just dropping off my DD at pre-school. One of the other Moms pointed at my feet and asked me if that was the new fashion in NYC. I looked down to discover that I had put mismatched boots on!!!!! Very embarrassing, but even stanger, I think she was totally genuine when she asked me that (she is a dear friend).

I love your new pegasus, looks lovely on you.

OMG T/T, you're making me hungry now thinking about lasagne.

I do them with fresh pasta, home cooked meat with tomato, parmesan cheese, and bechamel sauce.
Layer, after layer, after layer, after layer...It's quite easy actually...:yes: AND I LOVE IT :P

Wong, if we weren't that far away we could exchange a few dishes, I'm in love with your local food :nuts: .

I do them with fresh pasta, home cooked meat with tomato, parmesan cheese, and bechamel sauce.
Layer, after layer, after layer, after layer...It's quite easy actually...:yes: AND I LOVE IT :P

Wong, if we weren't that far away we could exchange a few dishes, I'm in love with your local food :nuts: .

I am DEFINITELY getting hungry now.

Two sheepish confessions:
1.I can never make a proper bechamel sauce, so I used to cheat and use ricotta when I made lasagne. :shame:
2.Even worse - for the local food, I'm really good at eating it (yum yum), but I can't cook it. :shame: :shame: :shame:

I am DEFINITELY getting hungry now.

Two sheepish confessions:
1.I can never make a proper bechamel sauce, so I used to cheat and use ricotta when I made lasagne. :shame:
2.Even worse - for the local food, I'm really good at eating it (yum yum), but I can't cook it.

Answers to your confessions:
1. :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :shrugs: :shrugs: :shrugs:
2. Well at least I hope you could come with me to a good restaurant and help me choosing the dishes

ok, i'm still alive. stuffed but alive.

i just told my brother the shoe story and he called me an idiot and then said "way to attract a man by the way" LMAO.

i am watching Trust The Man and julianne moore was wearing a black birkin and walking in front of where i get the bus every day. just to bring it back to hermes. lol

The whole story is just so charming. I really love it. My DH is wondering why I'm in here howling. I told him it's because I just found out I'm not completely alone. Other people show up in mismatched shoes too!

Some days I just think Eh, at least I'm clean and wearing shoes. Good as it's gonna get.

I love, love, love the necklace. It looks amazing on you.

turns out- I WAS WEARING TWO DIFFERENT BOOTS! omg! One black square toe and one brown round toe. HOW HUMILITATING! i went in to HERMES and CHANEL with 2 totally different shoes on. OMG i am so embarassed.

sorry, just had to share.

It could have been worse...you could of had toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your boots and your fly could have been open...( I have seen both at H stores)...