My Oxblood First arrived just now!!!!

Thanks, ladies! :smile: I just AG sprayed it for the 4th time early this morning--I'm soo happy that it dried to its original gorgeous color! The bag actually feels even softer and smooshier after spraying, too! :love:

Thanks, ladies! I love coming here! You are all so sweet--thank you for the compliments! :love:

cate---It really is a red burgundy shade. I don't see any brown in my Oxblood at all. I'm sooo happy about that! :biggrin:
Livinlux---the leather really is gorgeous--it's not the flash! It's so luxe! I was trying to find the best way to describe the way it looks when asked if it was matte. It's not matte, but it's not plasticky or shiney either---it's all luxe and seems to glisten!:love: I know the leathers with this season have variations from bag to bag, though, so I would still try to either pick one out in person among the lot or ask a trusted SA to pick one out for you.

fayden said:
wow the leather looks great on the oxblood. i wish all future b bags has that smooth leather. and lets wish for silver hardware too. lol.

Hopefully, quality control will tighten up even more and the bbags in the future will all have consistently smoother, thicker, smooshier leather Silver hardware would be great! I was thinking how nice it would be to have nice Black Plum with dull silver hardware next Fall/Winter. :heart:

layla said:
If wishes were fishes...I hope so too.

soooo true, layla. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and maybe start a mass e-mailing/letters/phone request to them! Leslie(buyer/manager at BalNY) told me that Bal is definitely going to tighten up on Quality control, though. She said they've gotten lots of requests for a return to the old leather.

Pupsterpurse said:
soooo true, layla. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and maybe start a mass e-mailing/letters/phone request to them! Leslie(buyer/manager at BalNY) told me that Bal is definitely going to tighten up on Quality control, though. She said they've gotten lots of requests for a return to the old leather.

:yahoo: Gosh, I hope so pupsterpurse! Your Oxblood bag is one of the most beautiful leathers I've seen in a long time. You are lucky! I'm so glad for your "happy ending" after your experience with the Bordeaux. You definitely deserve it. :smile:

I entered their number into my cell phone in F05 after DH complained about the number of 411 calls on our account... Now, I can dial direct on my way to work in the morning (8 am CA time)... Funny, DH has not complained about BalNY purchases, just those 411 calls...