My Oxblood First arrived just now!!!!

1. Woohoo! The UPS man *just* delivered my Oxblood First!!! She's gorgeous!!! The leather is sooo much smoother and nicer than the Bordeaux I had! I love this one even more!!!! The first pic is w/ flash, 2nd w/o flash, and 3rd is a close up. I'll post a comparison pic with the Bordeaux next. I'm sooo happy!!!!!! :biggrin: :love: :biggrin: :love:

Oxblood Flash.jpg Oxblood no flash.jpg Oxblood close up.jpg
  2. Pretty!

3. Ok, here are comparison pics. The Bordeaux(left) vs. Obxlood(right):

Bbag on sofa.jpg Oxblood no flash.jpg
  4. Thanks, Tln! I wasn't sure how the leather was going to be because it looked marbly in some pics, but it's not marbly or veiny at all! I love it! :smile:

5. OMG they look exactly the same..the oxblood looks more matte and less veiny..yummy!!!!:love:

6. PUP- Congrats!!! It is sooo beautiful! The leather is TDF!!!!!! LOVE it!

7. Gorgeous! Congrats!

8. Ooh, that looks stunning and the leather looks good! Cheers to you!

9. WOW .... CONGRATS Pup.... :flowers: !! Great color, I like it :love:

10. wow what a name for such a beautiful bag!!!

11. hip, hip, hooooooooooooray for Pupsterpurse, i knew you'd :heart: it!!!

p.s. hope you gals believe me now about the new leather :smile:

12. It's beautiful pupsterpurse. They are similar in color, but hands down, the oxblood quality is much better. Enjoy!

13. :love: It's incredible! Congrats!!!!!:shocked: :love:

14. Thanks, ladies! :smile: I couldn't believe the similarity in color when I first opened the box--I had to check to make sure it was an Oxblood and not a Bordeaux!!! The difference is in the gorgeous leather!!! *swoons*:love: :love: :love: Although, the Oxblood IRL seems a teeny teeny teeny bit more red to me. I'm sooooo happy right now....:heart:

15. Ooh! BIG difference in the leathers! I hope my blue-grey City has that gorgeous leather! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice