My Oxblood First arrived just now!!!!

Blue824 said:
Pupster... it is so beautiful! I'm hoping I"ll get a new one in the fall.. unfortunately I have to actually wait until then and I was thinkin of one of the blues.... but your oxblood is beaaaaaaaaautiful!! Have lots of fun wearing that gorgeous b-bag!!!

Thanks, blue! I am eyeing a blue color, too! I need a Blue India City. :love: I am glad I got the Oxblood first, though. She seems to go with soooo many colors. I wore her with a pinky red tee and jeans yesterday and it looked great! It's a very versatile color, imho. She'd be wonderful with Creams and camels, too! :biggrin:

hip, hip, hooooooooooooooray for the greatest pupster in all the land & her beautiful new oxblood bag :yahoo:

p.s. big shout-out to my girl janice who rocks da house :love:

Attachments

• Oxblood Flash.jpg
    Oxblood Flash.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 31
Pupsterpurse said:
Thanks, blue! I am eyeing a blue color, too! I need a Blue India City. :love: I am glad I got the Oxblood first, though. She seems to go with soooo many colors. I wore her with a pinky red tee and jeans yesterday and it looked great! It's a very versatile color, imho. She'd be wonderful with Creams and camels, too! :biggrin:

I was thinking the exact same thing of how versatile that color is! I could see using it year round. You'll definitely get lots of use out of it!

Thanks, aaallabama, my former Bordeaux First twin! :smile: We're *almost* First twins, though, since the colora are so close....hmmm...maybe cousins? lol.:lol:

Blue, first I thought I would get a summer color(came soooo close to getting a rouille Twiggy--based on Ashleby's amazing pics), but I thought the Bordeaux would be great for fall. When that didn't work out, the Oxblood was a natural next choice and I am soooo glad I got it. You are right, I can use it all year round, not just for fall! :yes: