My Outlet Trip and a goodie from the mail

Awesome haul!!! Love the lurex bag, bought mine in gold yesterday! I couldn't believe the price! I may go back and get it in black if I get the chance!

The Lily is TDF!!! She must be a HUGE bag, I've never seen one IRL!
Hope you are able to find the one you want in medium though! Congrats!

Oh my goodness--you got an entire collection in one shopping trip! Congrats on all of your fantastic finds! I agree about the XL Lily and how huge she is. I love the look, but she's definitely a big bag. Enjoy all of your new goodies and have fun playing with everything (I always love sorting through my purchases, deciding how I'm going to store them, etc.).

Wow gorgeous stuff! I love the red patent, and that bag you are going to donate - that is such a gorgeous bag, and a GREAT donation. I bet you will sell more raffle tickets than ever for that one - good job!!!

Oh and I have a medium Lily and barely carry it because its so heavy - I can only imagine how heavy the xl is. Its gorgeous though!

if you got the red ergo at the outlet pleae call because right now they are selling them for 49.00....good luck

The smaller one was 49.00 (50% off 99.99), this is the larger one and it was 50% off 199.99. I had no idea there was a larger size because I had only seen the smaller ones here- but Allen had them in brown & red. Thanks for the heads up though!

Last edited:
Nice trip!!

I wish you raise a lot of money with this baby, that is a very nice thing you are doing. :flower:

DSC_4625.jpg