My Outlet Trip and a goodie from the mail

^^
I hope so too- I figure for a dollar a ticket we should double or triple my investment- who wouldn't pay a few bucks in a try to win one? I'm adding a keyfob (pink poodle for Valentines) on it as well. If I talk myself out of the red ergo I'll be donating it too- but I'm having a really hard time doing that right now! :P

You came up with a great fundraiser idea! Are you going to post the full retail value so the non-Coachies know the value? I've seen that with beauty product baskets or scrap book supply baskets.

What a great haul you got. And how sweet to make the donation to March of Dimes. I bet you'll sell a ton of raffle tickets. Usually when I go to something where they're trying to sell tickets, it's for a fishing rod or something. Not that I don't like fishing, but c'mon! That or a Coach purse? No contest!!!!!!

Yes, I plan on putting the retail value to help drum up the ticket sales. I took it in today and already had people clamoring for it, so I hope it'll be a great success. If it is, I totally know what to do from now on for my donations! Thanks everyone!

DSC_4608.jpg

What a beauty!

May I know how much is this at the outlet? I thought Lily can no longer be found in them.