My Newest Boogie Bucket!! Come See!!!!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Ok guys, here she is...

I saw this on Ebay last week and hit the BIN faster than Reynaldo could say Boogie Monster! :lol: OMG, I am in love!!!! This is definitely my Fall/Winter green bag. Presenting Congo Green Boogie Bucket!!

attachment.php

Funny thing is....I ordered and returned the VVGG in Congo Green and imo my Boogie is slightly different. The leather feels a lot "slicker"? Also, the green is much deeper. I would describe it as a deep Emerald. Maybe it's just because it's so new. Once it distresses....I'm sure the "congo" will show through! :P It's a little stiff but that's to be expected. I'm carrying this baby TOMORROW!

The inside is bright orange with the smaller Tano label. The zip pocket is not stitched and it has the old cell phone pocket on the other side. Modeling shots tomorrow!

attachment.php

attachment.php

And just to warn you guys....I have another bag coming at the end of the week! Care to guess?? I sold off my Apricot Boogie to a friend that had been begging for it since I got it. I don't carry it as much as my others so I was ok with letting it go. I'm going to replace it with a Caramel Boogie next spring!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF1600.JPG
    DSCF1600.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 341
  • DSCF1598.JPG
    DSCF1598.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCF1599.JPG
    DSCF1599.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCF1601.JPG
    DSCF1601.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,422
What a beautiful green! I have a serious mental ban on green clothing & accessories because my middle school gym uniform was green, but this gorgeous green and avocado green are swaying me!

Knaz what happened to your ban (was Tano excluded from said ban)? But what a gorgeous bag to break your ban for and we all know you're a sucker for green.

I am trying to figure out what happened to my ban too! Lol. I sold off a couple more smaller bags plus my Wine Nikki and also my live.com rebate money is finally maturing (can you believe I'd forgotten about it?). So I was able to treat myself and the rest I'm stashing away for my Tie Dye Mandeville. :tup:

Boogie Monster! Wow, it looks great in that color!!!!!! I am jealous! haha Green is actually a great pop of color amongst so many different neutrals and sudo neutrals! It even looks great next to yellows and different oranges!

Congrats, and thanks for the shout out ;P

I hope you love it just as much as I love my green Tano!

AHH I love it! Earlier this year a store in my city had a leftover Boogie from last Fall in Congo Green. I tried hard-balling them down on the price but they wouldn't budge. Hmm, these pictures might just make me track a Congo down as well now:drool: GREAT choice!!

That's exactly what I am. One crazy Boogie Lady!!! :nuts: I don't know what it is but that bag just fits me. The colors, the design, the size, the comfort, the look, the slouch. Everything about it just says K-N-A-Z. :P