My Newest Boogie Bucket!! Come See!!!!

I would too! :nuts:

And about Tano colors...I agree they are just really good at that. One thing that really blew me away when I got my Black Minilisa and Boogie were just how black they were. They were like super black! Does that makes sense? Tano colors just seem so deep. They make even everyday colors so much more attractive.

I would too! :nuts:

And about Tano colors...I agree they are just really good at that. One thing that really blew me away when I got my Black Minilisa and Boogie were just how black they were. They were like super black! Does that makes sense? Tano colors just seem so deep. They make even everyday colors so much more attractive.

Agreed... I didn't think I'd be buying any black leather bags from Tano; I mean why buy black when you can buy all the gorgeous colors, but I got a sexbomb in black because I thought it would be a staple and it's SO freakin gorgeous and DARK! I absolutely adore black crunch leather and if anyone is needing a black bag theirs are wonderful! Love it!

Agreed also about the congo (or one shade darker) with black trim... that'd be HOT!

I took a few modeling shots in the bathroom at work today when I headed out for lunch. I can't tell you how much I am in love with this color! :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CongoBoogie.jpg
    CongoBoogie.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,754
  • CongoBoogie2.jpg
    CongoBoogie2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,744
Aw, I love it on you! Seems like a great fit. It actually seems like a great fitting bag on a lot of you gals! Its just the perfect balance between a functional yet trendy big bag.

Why thank you Voodoo!! And you're right Reynaldo, the Boogie is deceptively large. It's a bottomless pit....yet it doesn't feel like one! I love it!

Aw, thank you!! And if it makes you feel better I am a super chocolate lover who only allows myself some goodies once a week, if that. And I work out A LOT. I'm hoping that now I'm at my goal weight I can allow myself a little more lee-way. :shame: