My Newest Boogie Bucket!! Come See!!!!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Ok guys, here she is...

I saw this on Ebay last week and hit the BIN faster than Reynaldo could say Boogie Monster! :lol: OMG, I am in love!!!! This is definitely my Fall/Winter green bag. Presenting Congo Green Boogie Bucket!!

Funny thing is....I ordered and returned the VVGG in Congo Green and imo my Boogie is slightly different. The leather feels a lot "slicker"? Also, the green is much deeper. I would describe it as a deep Emerald. Maybe it's just because it's so new. Once it distresses....I'm sure the "congo" will show through! :P It's a little stiff but that's to be expected. I'm carrying this baby TOMORROW!

The inside is bright orange with the smaller Tano label. The zip pocket is not stitched and it has the old cell phone pocket on the other side. Modeling shots tomorrow!

And just to warn you guys....I have another bag coming at the end of the week! Care to guess?? I sold off my Apricot Boogie to a friend that had been begging for it since I got it. I don't carry it as much as my others so I was ok with letting it go. I'm going to replace it with a Caramel Boogie next spring!

Attachments

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
USA
Oh wowzers!!! The color is droolworthy!!! I really really like it! Congrats on finding it....and I cannot wait to find out what your next bag is....hmmmm!

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
Knaz what happened to your ban (was Tano excluded from said ban)? But what a gorgeous bag to break your ban for and we all know you're a sucker for green.

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
What a beautiful green! I have a serious mental ban on green clothing & accessories because my middle school gym uniform was green, but this gorgeous green and avocado green are swaying me!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Knaz what happened to your ban (was Tano excluded from said ban)? But what a gorgeous bag to break your ban for and we all know you're a sucker for green.
I am trying to figure out what happened to my ban too! Lol. I sold off a couple more smaller bags plus my Wine Nikki and also my live.com rebate money is finally maturing (can you believe I'd forgotten about it?). So I was able to treat myself and the rest I'm stashing away for my Tie Dye Mandeville. :tup:

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
Boogie Monster! Wow, it looks great in that color!!!!!! I am jealous! haha Green is actually a great pop of color amongst so many different neutrals and sudo neutrals! It even looks great next to yellows and different oranges!

Congrats, and thanks for the shout out ;P

I hope you love it just as much as I love my green Tano!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
OMG gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow wow wow! That is so so so gorgeous! My guess is you got a black boogie on the way ;)

fafnir

O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
Portland
Yay! We will be boogie sisters tomorrow (mine is due to arrive from LB)! I'm so excited to have a green bag!! :wlae:

gohogs85

Feb 10, 2008
TX
AHH I love it! Earlier this year a store in my city had a leftover Boogie from last Fall in Congo Green. I tried hard-balling them down on the price but they wouldn't budge. Hmm, these pictures might just make me track a Congo down as well now:drool: GREAT choice!!

MamaToJakers

Live. Laugh. Love.
Nov 15, 2007
I LURVE it! So pretty!!! Congrats!! And I had a feeling you would go for that black boogie, you crazy Boogie lady!! :smile:

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
That's exactly what I am. One crazy Boogie Lady!!! :nuts: I don't know what it is but that bag just fits me. The colors, the design, the size, the comfort, the look, the slouch. Everything about it just says K-N-A-Z. :P