My New Orange Box ~ KISS

Hello Mrs S!
If this is the same design, here is a pic from a Japanese site showing the three cords braided together, forming a belt.
http://www.e-brand.co.jp/item.php/detail/372

Enjoy your belt!! It's gorgeous!

I vaguely decipher "KISU" in Katakana on the webpage but maybe the buckle isn't the same size though?

YEAH! Thank you, boudoir for your link and picture! Yes! I can braid it just like in the picture because I have 3 cords! I gotta show it to my SA. He would be so thrilled! These things don't come with a 'manual', and these poor SAs always have to figure out things for themselves.

The one in the picture is a horn buckle, right?

It looks the same as mine. As for the name, I haven't a clue. Maybe it's a different name in horn? Or maybe it's a bit of dilution in translation?

s372-1.jpg

Thank you very much, boudoir for posting that link.

I braided the 3 cords of mine and TA DA! :yahoo:

This belt is really so versatile!

Attachments

• Braided Kiss Belt.jpg
    Braided Kiss Belt.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 45
  • Braided Kiss Belt 2.jpg
    Braided Kiss Belt 2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 80
^^ I wanted to, Queenie. I don't know where is a logical thread to post it in .... :wondering

There are apparently different lengths for this belt. So if anyone likes it braided, do choose the longest possible cords. Because after braiding it, it's short.

it may be a phonetic/translation issue, but they call it "kishi" on the Japanese website.

I think it's a nice belt -- I can see it wearing with jeans, loosely with a dres...

As promised here is my first Hermes purchase (bag comes out of 1986), don't know the name of the bag, loved & still love the little buckle:smile:

Attachments

• HH.jpg
    HH.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 36