My New Orange Box ~ KISS

Wow, Mrs.S!

I haven't even seen that thing IRL yet and already think it's swell just by your description!
Thanks for the nice modelling shots. I bet it would make an awesome gift for any woman
as well, right!? ;)

:greengrin:Tenshi ... in case you were thinking I was trying on the Kiss belt on myself ... think again. I tied it around my ........ pillow:smartass:

And yes, it'll be a awesome gift for any woman!

Oh and BTW,

Yes it's been around for quiet a while, but I cannot say exactly when it was created, unfortunately.

It came in various belt buckles over time, was used big time with the horn designs (you know necklaces, hair sticks and so on) and lately I've also seen it as a silver/platinum design on china that seems to be displayed in all the stores right now, complementing the new line of black&white Toucans china.

So, if you want MORE of it... There is plenty, if you start looking for it :yes: ;)!

Yes Yes! There is a horn alternative. I didn't get to see it though. I figured I can be rough with the PHW, but not so with the horn. There is the fear I might break the horn from all the tying and tugging.

Thank you for the info, Tenshi!

I am happy that you all are liking it. I hope more of you can find this in your respective stores. Oh, try to use it as a belt for an empire dress. I tried it at the store and it's very classy.