My New, "New Beige"

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
The little one is sleeping softly so I thought I would take a few moments to upload photos of my new caviar beige jumbo with silver hardware. My SA calls it "new beige" and I have seen it referenced as light beige here on tPF. I'm really pleased with the purchase. It's a beautiful bag. I'm now waiting for a beige jumbo with gold hardware. I also took a family portrait while I was at it. I am still searching high and low for my HG caviar gray jumbo. I thought my search was over but alas it was gray in soft caviar. Can't win them all. I'm going to go enjoy a little Mommy time and do some scrapbooking while my angel is napping.

Happy Friday everyone! :yahoo:

Click to enlarge

From left to right: black cerf tote, white cerf tote, soft pink shopping tote (aka my beach bag), beige ultimate soft large, red caviar jumbo, beige caviar jumbo. black grand shopping tote - large, black caviar jumbo, sharpei tote, black diamond stitch - large, brown diamond stitch - small, timeless clutch, ballet flats (cut off). Not shown - black WOC (never wore it so gave it away to my BF).

:woohoo: Congrats!! She is B-E-A-UTIFUL! And your family portrait if TDF!!!!

may I ask.. where did you find a gray soft caviar? I'm actually a fan of soft caviar and trying to find what's left at boutiques/dept. stores.

Congrats again!!

It's gorgeous! Congratulations! And you have another one on it's way?!?!?! :woohoo:

Can I ask if the New/Light Beige is the same as Beige Clair? The colour code is the same but I can't tell if the shade is as well.

Please post photos of your Beige Jumbo with G/H when you get it!

Last edited: