My New, "New Beige"

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The little one is sleeping softly so I thought I would take a few moments to upload photos of my new caviar beige jumbo with silver hardware. My SA calls it "new beige" and I have seen it referenced as light beige here on tPF. I'm really pleased with the purchase. It's a beautiful bag. I'm now waiting for a beige jumbo with gold hardware. I also took a family portrait while I was at it. I am still searching high and low for my HG caviar gray jumbo. I thought my search was over but alas it was gray in soft caviar. Can't win them all. I'm going to go enjoy a little Mommy time and do some scrapbooking while my angel is napping.

Happy Friday everyone! :yahoo:

Click to enlarge
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    From left to right: black cerf tote, white cerf tote, soft pink shopping tote (aka my beach bag), beige ultimate soft large, red caviar jumbo, beige caviar jumbo. black grand shopping tote - large, black caviar jumbo, sharpei tote, black diamond stitch - large, brown diamond stitch - small, timeless clutch, ballet flats (cut off). Not shown - black WOC (never wore it so gave it away to my BF).

2. Congratulations, I love this shade of beige!

Wait, do I see a white Cerf in your family pic? It's stunning!

3. Oh congrats to a gorgy neutral to yr collection!!

4. :woohoo: Congrats!! She is B-E-A-UTIFUL! And your family portrait if TDF!!!!

may I ask.. where did you find a gray soft caviar? I'm actually a fan of soft caviar and trying to find what's left at boutiques/dept. stores.

Congrats again!!

5. #5 Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
    It's gorgeous! Congratulations! And you have another one on it's way?!?!?! :woohoo:

Can I ask if the New/Light Beige is the same as Beige Clair? The colour code is the same but I can't tell if the shade is as well.

Please post photos of your Beige Jumbo with G/H when you get it!

6. I am jealous

7. Congrats tiff!

8. congrats on your new light beige flap, beautiful!

9. congrats! i love the beige. it seems better than the beige claire.:biggrin:

10. nice nice!!

11. Congrats!

12. perfect choice, enjoy!

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats, she's gorgeous! Enjoy your new bag and your mommy time!

15. Beautiful. Such a gorgeous color. Congrats!!