**My new little graphite! Pics = )***

Bravo,Bravitsimo Nate!!!!!
Love it as usual and i would love a beaubourg in graphite otherwise thinking of my next victim, maybe a trellis.Ohh by the way i love the heat stamp i am thinking of having some of my pieces done i will need a couple of extra hands since i am not a octopus hahahahahahahah wanna help!!!!!

Bravo,Bravitsimo Nate!!!!!
Love it as usual and i would love a beaubourg in graphite otherwise thinking of my next victim, maybe a trellis.Ohh by the way i love the heat stamp i am thinking of having some of my pieces done i will need a couple of extra hands since i am not a octopus hahahahahahahah wanna help!!!!!

JJtete!! Hey bud, thanks for the comments!!! If you get the Trellis Im so borrowing it!!!!;) That is my dream bag right now, I want it BAD! Lol!! You need to get it bud!!! Id be happy to give you some extra hands and use some of your luggage! Hahaha:okay:

I love the new graphite line. Congrats on all your new purchases! Do you think it would be weird for a girl to carry the graphite key holder? I have the azur one and I don't like it as much now because there has been some blue color transfer....but the graphite is so dark and pretty!

I love the new graphite line. Congrats on all your new purchases! Do you think it would be weird for a girl to carry the graphite key holder? I have the azur one and I don't like it as much now because there has been some blue color transfer....but the graphite is so dark and pretty!

Thank you, and I def recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it sooo much! The size is so great!!! Go get one and enjoy it!!!!:tup::wlae: