**My new little graphite! Pics = )***

QUOTE][Love your goodies and the graphite is TDF! /QUOTE]
Thank you!!! I agree, TDF!!!

Great keyholder Nate. Dude what time were you there today? I was at South Coast from 2-7!

Thanks so much bud! I was there from 10am till about 2pm, we literally just missed each other! I wish I knew man I could have stayed longer, I was out solo today too and its not fun by yourself sometimes in LV :nogood: Lol...Hope you are well!

~My friend Nate, this accessory is a MUST!! Who could resist a Graphite?? What a beautiful choice Nate. Your Beaubourg still awaits for ya, hurryyyyy before the price increases:graucho:.~

THANK YOU my dear friend!!! I just couldnt resist a lil bit of graphite!!!! My SA Tida today was like, "Oh you need to get the Beaubourg NOW before the increase!!!" And I said, girl, you aint helping me buy it so I gotta wait a bit LOL:okay:...Thank God it is a permanent piece!!!:sweatdrop: You and Ms. SweetPurple are my great support for the Beaubourg!!!:P

I love your new key holder! Great accessory for a hot car. And the heat stamping is classic. Congratulations!
Thank you so much, I love the gold heatstamping!

UGH! I love your Graphite, but I hate that it hasn't been released as a woman's line too!:cursing: Azur is for everyone!:s Congrats Buddy!

MAMMABYRDIE!!! Thank you so much big sis, I wish they made a speedy for you ladys!:yes: Im lovin this graphite!!!!

That Graphite piece is gorgeous! Makes me want to pick up a Monogram Canvas one for myself.
Oh, I love the personalisation on your agendas as well, what an excellent touch to some already exquisite pieces. :smile: