**My new little graphite! Pics = )***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello LV familia!!

Today I went to my LV at South Coast Plaza to pick up my two agendas that I left last week to get heat stamped...Well of course I had to see the new graphite, and well, I feel in LVoe like I knew I would!:yes: So I picked up the new 6key holder in graphite! (Mind you, I just bought one in ebene last week Hahaha) Anyways, just wanted to share with you, and anyone contemplating, the mens billfold and brazza wallet are stunning! Im thinking of the brazza next!:tup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oh and here are my beloved agendas...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. how cute!!!!!! i love your key holder

4. Congrats Nate!!!! You've been a little LV busy lately ;) I wish I could've gone with you! I'm looking at buying something soon but am still uncertain =)

5. Oh my!! Congrats Nate. It looks great. And so do your agendas!! :tup:

6. Thank you very much Michilove!!!

"G" I know, if it wasnt such short notice I would have said meet me there! = ) I know, I need to stop, I want a beaubourg really bad and I keep buying all these accessories!! ;) Keep me informed what your thinking of picking up!

Thanks so much Mitchell!! :yes: I love this graphite line!

7. Congrats, Nate! Your keyholder's looking good! :tup: Great pocket agenda covers, too!

8. Nate:heart: it's gorgeous, I love it!

And your agendas are so cool with them heat stamped!

But quit it now so you can get your Beaubourg:noggin: Just kidding! Buy buy buy 'em all :lol:

9. Great pickup Mr. Nate! :smile:

10. Thank you very much freshmess, lehrdj, and oren!!! Appreciate it guys! :yes:

11. Okay, my dear SweetP..You need to put me on a ban now!!:Push: No more accessories till after the Beaubourg!! ;) Although, I FELL in love with the brazza in graphite:shame: LOL..No no...BEAUBOURG Next!! Thank you for your comments my dear friend!!

12. Would you buy the Beaubourg now if it came in Graphite? :graucho:

13. Awesome. Congrat's and enjoy them.

14. very cool, congrats!

15. Congrats! The graphite is so cool!