**My new little graphite! Pics = )***

NateLouis

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Hello LV familia!!

Today I went to my LV at South Coast Plaza to pick up my two agendas that I left last week to get heat stamped...Well of course I had to see the new graphite, and well, I feel in LVoe like I knew I would!:yes: So I picked up the new 6key holder in graphite! (Mind you, I just bought one in ebene last week Hahaha) Anyways, just wanted to share with you, and anyone contemplating, the mens billfold and brazza wallet are stunning! Im thinking of the brazza next!:tup:

DSCN1542-1.jpg

DSCN1549-1.jpg

DSCN1550-1.jpg

DSCN1545-1.jpg

Congrats Nate!!!! You've been a little LV busy lately ;) I wish I could've gone with you! I'm looking at buying something soon but am still uncertain =)

Thank you very much Michilove!!!

"G" I know, if it wasnt such short notice I would have said meet me there! = ) I know, I need to stop, I want a beaubourg really bad and I keep buying all these accessories!! ;) Keep me informed what your thinking of picking up!

Thanks so much Mitchell!! :yes: I love this graphite line!

Nate:heart: it's gorgeous, I love it!

And your agendas are so cool with them heat stamped!

But quit it now so you can get your Beaubourg:noggin: Just kidding! Buy buy buy 'em all :lol:

Okay, my dear SweetP..You need to put me on a ban now!!:Push: No more accessories till after the Beaubourg!! ;) Although, I FELL in love with the brazza in graphite:shame: LOL..No no...BEAUBOURG Next!! Thank you for your comments my dear friend!!