My new little babies...

armcandy3 said:
Sorry I missed this one and they're all beauties too. :hbeat:

Congrats shiny, you chose really well. :tup: They look fab together in their group shot and individually are v. stylish.

:ty: very sad I like them all to be able to match... He he but she looks just as nice on her own!

Did you get any lovely sale bargains?

Shiny n new said:
:ty: It was quite a last minute decision... Wasn't planning on a bag at all in the sales but I couldn't resist!

I think this season has been a pretty good one in general, lots for everyone, so I'm s pleased you got her! You just need the matching purse to go with her now? ;)

I'm so gutted that she didn't suit me! I will have to keep looking at everyone's SS reveals and enjoy her on here:smile: Can't wait for you to use her now! Is she coming out this weekend?

Ohh she is so pretty! I think I am too hard on my bags to own a silky snake bag but if I was a more delicate kinda girl I would have had to think twice about my plaster pink SBS! Lovely purchase Shiny x

Cupcake2008 said:
I think this season has been a pretty good one in general, lots for everyone, so I'm s pleased you got her! You just need the matching purse to go with her now? ;)

I'm so gutted that she didn't suit me! I will have to keep looking at everyone's SS reveals and enjoy her on here:smile: Can't wait for you to use her now! Is she coming out this weekend?

I didn't intend to buy any bags! Just a purse... Oops! .. I'm weird, don't like the matching purses, as then I'd have to change my purse nearly every day, im happy with my cookie as being oak feels she goes with everything's:biggrin:

Hmm not sure,.. It's supposed to be raining! Might save her for my birthday! :biggrin:

button_Princess said:
Ohh she is so pretty! I think I am too hard on my bags to own a silky snake bag but if I was a more delicate kinda girl I would have had to think twice about my plaster pink SBS! Lovely purchase Shiny x

:ty: I'm Going to have to be careful... Used to lugging my neely everywhere but have been getting used to babying with my cookie lily!

I wish they would stay looking perfect!

WOW!!! Thank you sooo much for the link, I'm going to email it to me local boutique!!
Release date will tie in nicely with my girls weekend in London in November, I have been
Wanting to buy a Balenciaga Bag but I shall have to wait and see now which one calls to me!
Thanks again xx

You're very welcome. Yes I'd like a Bal and as my Bella is going back I may now get one!!

Shame that the SA knew less that what we do, you'd think they'd be all clued up on stock .....:pout:

I didn't intend to buy any bags! Just a purse... Oops! .. I'm weird, don't like the matching purses, as then I'd have to change my purse nearly every day, im happy with my cookie as being oak feels she goes with everything's:biggrin:

Hmm not sure,.. It's supposed to be raining! Might save her for my birthday! :biggrin:

I alternate between my two purses, so that I don't wear either of the two out too quickly! I know you posted somewhere that you were worried about not finding the oak cookie purse and it's actually available everywhere - I feel the same!! I don't know what I was panicking about, it's in practically every store I've been in and is still available on m.com!

That's a good idea to save her for your birthday, it'll make it extra, extra special :hugs: