my new dilemma!!!!

OK... ladies, I told my sis I will borrow it for next time she comes back, and I know its totally not a problem between 2 of us:girlsigh: my sis is very lovely to me always, I remeber when we were very young (was 15), she saved her money and got LV for me in my B-day(she knows I liked it very much), it was big saving from little child:smile: Btw I like many things (I am very greedy):P in the end of day , its a *BAG*, if I really like it I can still find/SO another:smile:

V, i can totally relate to your story, like urself, i only have one younger sis and i love her to death....she got me an LV organiser too for my 18th birthday (she was only 16 and she did save up too) and i use it til today......
u are one very kind big sis and i am sure ur sister appreciates what u do for her and love you for it :smile: sisters are the best!!!!

OK... ladies, I told my sis I will borrow it for next time she comes back, and I know its totally not a problem between 2 of us:girlsigh: my sis is very lovely to me always, I remeber when we were very young (was 15), she saved her money and got LV for me in my B-day(she knows I liked it very much), it was big saving from little child:smile: Btw I like many things (I am very greedy):P in the end of day , its a *BAG*, if I really like it I can still find/SO another:smile:

i have a younger sister and i would have NO problem telling her "NO UR CRAZY, THAT BAG IS MINE!!!!!" haha you've obviously shown your generosity when you gave her your BJ birkin, so i'm sure she'll be ok with you keeping your SO this time! :tup: she'll get over it! in the meantime, you can offer to help her find an alternative or perhaps SO one for her!

I have two younger sisters and they know better than to get between me and my bags. ;) At least your sister asked instead of just taking it! heh!

But IF I really like the color (not just ambivalent about it), I would tell my sister that it is MINE and she can borrow it "when hell freezes over?" Just kidding! Though my sisters know which bags are off-limits to them and won't even bother asking! :graucho: They have enough to choose from anyway that I don't have problems with sharing ...

About 2 years, actually this is the only and first SO from me, I got all my birkin by walk in:P

uh-uh:wtf: Girl...you waited **2** years for this bag...IMO...I believe, you need to KEEP this fabulous SO of a Birkin!!

You deserve it!!

You are so nice, I wish I have a sister like you..but Im the only son. Just get her a White Nine West bag or something!!

Dear Ms. V:

I've came back to see how this was resolved and SO HAPPY to know that it all worked out at the end!!!

You and your sister are BOTH stunning!!!

Keeping it coming on yours and her GOODIES, so we may :drool: and share your happiness!!!

You're absolutely very sweet and generous, V. :heart: God bless.

Wow, Vermillion, you're such a great sister :tup:. It's probably good that I don't have a sister because I don't know that I could be that generous :nogood: