My new babies... black N/S MC tote, light silver reissue and more - pics! :)

RoseMary - Thank you!! :flowers:

Aww, thank you Stacy!!! :blush: I'm sure you're rockin' your MC tote like no other... and you always look amazing in any pictures I've ever seen of you (you could probably wear a hefty bag with that body of yours and look really hot)!! :heart:

Jenn!! You're the one who never fails to look smokin' hot haha... I know the light silver is going to look amazing on you!! ;) When the surprise jumbo came home, I was shocked... she actually got me the new chain jumbo first, but I swaped it for the more classic jumbo, because I already have the red/new chain one and figured I'd use this one more. :smile: Ohhh, please, you have fab clothes haha... and that dress I'm wearing was like $20 actually... Forever21 is the best for guilt free shopping!! I think I'm due to hit up a certain store for some sexy trenches haha! :P

Coldplaylover - Aww, thanks!! :smile:

awbrat - Ohhh, I saw your thread... the light silver is so beautiful, and you definitely dun did well haha... I know you'll look amazing with it (ohhh.. and the MC tote is calling your name haha)!! :tup:

Minal!

LOL, it's the perfect trench that flatters every curve. The best part about it is that you can also wear it as a dress w/heels! Keep me updated on your new loot! Good call on swapping out the new chain jumbo for the old. I guess we should have some variety in our collection, right? ;)

Oh, no, not the Caviar and Pony! Wish I had endless disposable income to help you pass it along. It makes sense to clear out what you're not using... wish I had the same willpower!

Jenn... haha, I'm so there with the trenches!! :nuts: I love that look too, very sexy but not overtly so (which I'm not a big fan of myself... though my bf probably is haha). :P Haha, variety is definitely good - which as far as classic flaps go I kind of conveniently on purpose forget about though! :P Keep me updated on your loot too! ;)

carvedwords - Thank you!! :heart: I can't wait to use it!

roey - Ahh, I know... I'm not one to give up/sell bags easily either, but I was initially looking for a MC tote, and the Caviar and Pony kinda popped up at a great price, so I bit the bullet. :smile: Now that I have the MC tote, I think I should say goodbye... ohhh, and I'm not sure if I will be getting the brown E/W MC tote, because I found a dark brown caviar GST!!!! :yahoo:

Nathalie - Haha, you're too cute.. thank you!! :heart:

sharbear508 - Aww, thank you... they're so pretty! :girlsigh:

handbag addict - Aww, that's very sweet of you, thank you!! :flowers:

Swanky - Aww, thanks girl, you're soo sweet!! :heart: A certain someone has fabulous taste themselves ;) (Bronze CC tote!! black timeless clutch!! Dark white VL tote)!! :drool: :drool:

OMG minal you are continuously buying more bags!! :drool: wow!! I loved the N/S MC tote, the glaze, the leather but the shape is what killed me... i'm just getting too picky these days. still waiting for my 227 metallic black. are you also getting the metallic black??

newbie - Aww, thanks!! :heart:

Anne - Hi! :smile: Haha, yeah, Chanel has been my downfall for several years... it only gets worse, not better (and I thought a sickness generally improved with the passing of time too haha)! :nuts: Not picky, hey, you know what you like, nothing wrong with that! :P I actually like the shape of the E/W a tad bit better, but I've been looking for an edgy black Chanel tote, and the MC has always been my first choice... the N/S just seems more practical (and I prefer the E/W in the dark brown anyway).:smile: Ohhh, you're getting the 227 size? :nuts: I'm not sure if I'm getting the 226 or the 227... I'll try them on (well, the 227, since I never have) and see which looks best. :smile: