My new babies... black N/S MC tote, light silver reissue and more - pics! :)

Amazing taste!, love your reissues:heart:! you look amazing modeling your bags (including the one in Vegas!!... heehee... just returned from Las Vegas too, and it was hotter than 208248348 degrees!LOL)

You're collection is insane! omg I love all your new purchases. You need a family pic, that would really send me over the edge. Sidenote-your tank with the ice cream cones, SO CUTE!

Aww, thank you Lacey, you're too kind!! :heart: I hope the comparison pics helped, and I'm glad you liked the other ones! :smile:

sammix3 - Thanks!! :flowers: The MC tote was $2650 plus tax, and the E/W tote is $2750 I believe. :smile:

thegraceful1 - Aww, thank you!! :heart: Haha, seriously, Vegas was insanely hot!! Thankfully the hotels, Forum shops, and my favorite place for the best brownie sundae ever, Ghirardelli's, had AC haha, otherwise I would have melted! :P

Sheana - Aww, thanks girl... you always look gorgeous in your pictures!! :heart: Haha, a family pic would take a while to get together, but I'll do it someday! :P The tank is by C&C California - I love their fun, whimsical stuff! :smile: