My most exciting outlet trip EVER!!!

Here is the purple! Woo hoo!

SDC10308.jpg

Jewelry!!!! :drool: Oh my gosh that is some super exciting news! Our outlet is on a roll lately, I can hardly believe it!!! I'm super pumped about that!

I think I did get the last one. I called Tonya today and she hid it in the back for me! Said there weren't anymore on the floor.

I know right!? I told the SA how I wished we had jewelry and she was like oh..well we are getting that and shoes! I was so excited about it!! I can't wait!!!!!

Lucky!! I love the purple...I'm still holding out for a jewelry case though. I'm going to start calling them every week to see if they get one by accident!

Got one more goodie today, the Amanda cosmetic case in berry! Will post pics in a few if anyone wants to see! Carrie inspired me to get it to coordinate with my Ergo, I think the purple and red together is so cute! Now I just need to get my hands on the op art scarf so I can steal her idea completely! :graucho:

Aww, glad that you liked my color combo pics enough to get the berry cosmetics case. :tender:
Im happy to inspire/enable other ladies here....

I am still in utter shock that the Resort ponytail scarf is selling for $19.99...
You could also get one of the perfume solids to hang off of her too if your outlet still has them.
At $9.99 they are an absolute steal!

Thanks you guys!!!

Carrie, my outlet is out of them for now unfortunately! And my outlet had all of the resort stuff EXCEPT the scarfs! I couldn't believe it!

The only thing my outlet has gotten in from the Resort print line is the keychain.
Glad I already had the scarf!
Some ladies have gotten this scarf for $9.99 at the outlet!!!!!!

Personally I would love a cosmetics case or a mini skinny in this print.*sigh*