My most exciting outlet trip EVER!!!

Congrats on your 'refinancing' at the outlet.
To get the red patent hobo for only another $27 is a helluva good deal.

I have this bag and love it. It is my 'go-to' bag when it is raining.....
(I also have it in the navy and pond colors as well! What can I say, I :heart: patent!)

As far as a scarf for the red bag, my favorite choice would be the Op Art Resort scarf which I have on her right now.
There are so many colors in it that scarf that match the bags I currently have that I had to buy it back in December.....at Macys for 25% off.
And I believe that it is making its way to the outlets right now so it should be gettable for @ $29.
The Valentines scarf at the outlets is also cute, and that would also match good...
I passed on getting it because I really didnt think that I would use it that much.

The ocselot scarf would look cute too, give it a try!

^^^ Oooh that one is the current one, I have the 'original' Pesort print one.
The red/ berry/ coral/ navy/ lt blue/ beige one.....

Give me a sec and I will get my camera! :smile:

Here she is........

I got the keyfob and berry cosmetic case today at the outlet.
Accessories do not count as a ban haha, bans are for bags!
$14.99 for the cosmetics case
$24 for the keychain

Did you see the "Ali" lookalikes in the salmon color while you were there?

^Nope, no salmon "ali's" at my outlet yet, but I did see the accessories! I think I'm going back to get that cosmetics case tomorrow, I already have magenta but love the purple!!!! Love the combination, so fresh and unexpected!!! Thank you so much for posting the pic!

I think that you will like the color on the factory "Alis".......
I seriously might have bought the factory '06 shoulder bag lookalike in the salmon color if I didnt already have my Rose Leigh.
(It is very close to the '07 Rose color- very coral.)

Actually this is what I bought the keyfob and cosmetics case to go with...

Bunny got the Resort print scarf for $19.99 at her outlet!
(and she has a much better picture of just the scarf!)

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/bunnys-buys-treasures-of-an-outlet-fiend-393463-29.html

Thanks for all of the info. Carrie! My boutique had the coral in some wallets, but not in any bags yet, except for the trim on the canvas bags. I do like the color, but am seriously craving some baby pink (think pink Sabrina or rose Ergo)...I love all shades of pink though, I don't discriminate!

I have been liking more of the 'pink' bags lately myself too.....the rose gold Sabrina in particular! :graucho:

I went to the boutique after I went the outlet to see their new line of bags, hoping to see the rosegold Sabrina firsthand IRL......
Very disappointing though, it was not the usual boutique that I go to this one I went to is much smaller.
They really dont get a lot of newer stuff in for some reason and that might explain why I was the only one in there....
I did pet the new "silver" Sabrina and she is gorgeous!
Not sure how Coach made her because the silver is literally woven into her somehow.

They didnt have the Rosegold Sabrina (no surprise there) so I went to Macys and was able to see her there instead.
Sadly I think she is just way to small. :crybaby:
Good for my finances though, and so I left with my ban still intact.

I love your red ergo hobo! You picked the right color. The white polka-dotted scarf goes with snowman key fob well. It reminds me of snow falling on that scarf. Tie it more loosely and let the ends flow instead of a bow.