!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My luckiest day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greentea said:
:love: I'm so happy for you! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! It looks a lot like Birkinbaby's - so you guys are bag twins!!
That bag has so much class and character and it was totally meant to be! I love that you got the whole "Hermes" experience! :love: :love: :love:

Yes, exactly. I almost gonna buy something from ebay but i was held off because of this whole experience u said.

birkinbaby said:
Oh, seeing your photos, I just have to get the twilly too! I was thinking about selling my bicolor birkin, but after seeing your photos, I decided it is too beautiful to sell!

U definitely should keep it. Bicolor is rare to come by, and u so should get the twilly!!!!:love:

shoes319 said:
Welcome to your new birkin!! The color combo is really pretty! I wasn't sure I liked the 2 tone bags before but they are growing on me - you must be verry happy - and a twilly too! I agree with Noriko - we should have a birkin/Hermes convention! Imagine all of the pf girls with Hermes bags in one hotel LOL!:lol: We would need a bodyguard for our bags!

I think this is a lucky forum!

yeah, count me in. can u image that, a birkin convention :biggrin: !!!!!!

I think this IS a lucky forum. I was actually wondering how come everyone else is getting one, then out of blue, i got mine!!!! Faster than i had imagined. :nuts: :nuts:

pocketyee said:
Similar thing happen to me but ended in a sad way. The SA showed me a bag that the customer had order, but this customer ordered "2"!!!:sad:

So the SA said if the customer took the other one. A softer grey color with Palladium then She would charge my card for the other one.

Well sad to say the other custer took BOTH!!! so no birkin for me!!

I Love your birkin!! and a perfect color!!!

Some day I will get mine... Hopeful sigh!!!:sad2::cry::cry:

pocketyee, don't be discouraged!!!! i was really desperate too but i guess SHE will come to u if u are patient enough. And try to go down to the boutique often. It does pay off a lot.

Kellybag said:
HermesBB...you know exactly how I feel about you acquisition!

YOU DESERVED IT AND I LOVE IT!!!

No more wondering where your Birkin is...it is on your arm sweetheart.

Kellybag, i am still with u~~~ I will let u know if i got any news.

bijin said:
the choc and the fuschia is so perfect. reminds me of a chocolate cake with pink frosting- so yummy!
perfect place and perfect timing!
congrats-the hermes goddess must have been smiling on you!

Thanks, i think the Hermes goddess is smiling upon our entire forum for the last week!!!!!!

We certainly hope that she will continue helping all the others here!!!!!!

clinkenwar said:
Beautiful..bag..would it possible to post a pic of you carrying..you don't have to show your face or anything..I just like to see how they look on peoples arm!

Ok, i will try sometime later. Don't laugh at me though :shame:

Here, i want to thank each and every one of u for ur love and support. :nuts: :nuts:

It is so nice that we are gathered around in this forum and support each other's love that many others might find it hard to understand.

Again, thank u gals, U r the best~~~~~~~~~:love: :love: