!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My luckiest day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
awwww this story totally warms my heart! SOoooooo glad you waited! :biggrin: This is definitely a beauty! You have the birkin I WANT! :lol: That was originally my first choice for a bicolor. You, birkinbaby and I will be triplets if I see one though lol, its just too beautiful! Congrats again! We definitely need to have a birkin convention now hehe.

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
at the bottom of a cup of Jasmine Pearl
:love: I'm so happy for you! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! It looks a lot like Birkinbaby's - so you guys are bag twins!!
That bag has so much class and character and it was totally meant to be! I love that you got the whole "Hermes" experience! :love: :love: :love:

Jan 18, 2006
Great story! AMAZING bag! Love the color of the trim! Congratulations! Glad those other girls left without it so that you could snatch it up!

birkinbaby

O.G.
Mar 10, 2006
Oh, seeing your photos, I just have to get the twilly too! I was thinking about selling my bicolor birkin, but after seeing your photos, I decided it is too beautiful to sell!

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
Welcome to your new birkin!! The color combo is really pretty! I wasn't sure I liked the 2 tone bags before but they are growing on me - you must be verry happy - and a twilly too! I agree with Noriko - we should have a birkin/Hermes convention! Imagine all of the pf girls with Hermes bags in one hotel LOL!:lol: We would need a bodyguard for our bags!

I think this is a lucky forum!