My love for CAPUCINES....

Hi Bccgal,
My bags are BB’s and MM’s
I would go with a PM, or MM , the BB will be to small to hold diapers,wipes and anything else you normally carry.
The MM’s are fairly heavy and it doesn’t have a strap, but I still prefer it over the PM. I don’t recall the color name anymore it’s been 4 or 5 years since I purchased it.
Good luck on your decision
KimMN
Hi. Just wanted to know what you thought of this one ?Screenshot_20190311-123754_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: KimMN and PamK
Hi. Just wanted to know what you thought of this one ?View attachment 4369293

It’s gorgeous! Have seen it IRL, and it’s amazing. I already have the black PM “Sweet Brogues” so don’t need another black one. I like bigger bags, but the PM size is great! Fits nicely next to you, and holds plenty without being heavy! Good luck with your choice - I’m sure you’ll find the perfect one!

Reactions: bccgal
It’s gorgeous! Have seen it IRL, and it’s amazing. I already have the black PM “Sweet Brogues” so don’t need another black one. I like bigger bags, but the PM size is great! Fits nicely next to you, and holds plenty without being heavy! Good luck with your choice - I’m sure you’ll find the perfect one!
Thank you so much. I'm pretty sure this is the one. Just waiting to hear from my SA. Thank you again. So much.

I just checked out the swwey brouges. Very pretty. :love:

Reactions: KimMN and PamK
Wow, beautiful pieces. I have some issues with the glazing, do you experience that? I wonder ifI should take it back to LV and see if they can fix it.
I have had issues with a few of them.
A couple of them I was able to swap out for the same bag, a couple are in the shop for repair (one for over a year).
One I let go (GM) it was too heavy for me anyway.
I would have it fix or replaced if it has an issue now, it could get worse over time.

I have had issues with a few of them.
A couple of them I was able to swap out for the same bag, a couple are in the shop for repair (one for over a year).
One I let go (GM) it was too heavy for me anyway.
I would have it fix or replaced if it has an issue now, it could get worse over time.
Oh boy I hope they fixed that issue.

Very true. That is so beautiful. Wish they did it in blue too. Congrats on his wedding. These bags are too expensive to not use. ;)

Thanks for your kind words [emoji173]️ A few years ago, there was one called “Blue Petrol” that I tried to get my hands on, so I’m hoping for a another nice blue to be released as well!!IMG_0161.JPG

Reactions: bccgal
Hi. I did it. It'll be at the store Thursday to ship out. :panic::yahoo:

Reactions: PamK