My love for CAPUCINES....

CPA, I wouldn't call you crazy, you have wonderful collection of Capucines :heart::heart:, if you are crazy, I share the issue :biggrin:
Beautiful. I'm thinking about getting a Capucines but not sure if I want the BB or PM and what color. I was looking at the Galet. The BB looks pretty small compared to the PM. My SA said that the BB holds about what the Speedy 25 holds. That would be perfect. May I ask what you think ? I don't carry much daily but I sometimes I carry wipes and a few diapers. Do you think the BB would be good? Also what is the red color of your pm? It looks like a darker red. Thank you.

Beautiful. I'm thinking about getting a Capucines but not sure if I want the BB or PM and what color. I was looking at the Galet. The BB looks pretty small compared to the PM. My SA said that the BB holds about what the Speedy 25 holds. That would be perfect. May I ask what you think ? I don't carry much daily but I sometimes I carry wipes and a few diapers. Do you think the BB would be good? Also what is the red color of your pm? It looks like a darker red. Thank you.
Hi Bccgal,
My bags are BB’s and MM’s
I would go with a PM, or MM , the BB will be to small to hold diapers,wipes and anything else you normally carry.
The MM’s are fairly heavy and it doesn’t have a strap, but I still prefer it over the PM. I don’t recall the color name anymore it’s been 4 or 5 years since I purchased it.
Good luck on your decision
KimMN

Reactions: bccgal
Hi Bccgal,
I would go with a PM, or MM , the BB will be to small to hold diapers,wipes and anything else you normally carry.
The MM’s are fairly heavy and it doesn’t have a strap, but I still prefer it over the PM. I don’t recall the color name anymore it’s been 4 or 5 years since I purchased it.
KimMN
Hi Kim. Thank you sooo much for responding so quick. That's why it looked so small. :smile:. They probably don't make that color anymore . I only carry a Victorine, mini pochette and phone to work. My little one is almost 3 so he'll be out of diapers soon . Do you think the PM will be still be better? Thank you again so much.

Hi Bccgal,
KimMN
Hi. My SA also said I should get a PM. I'm just not sure what color. I was thinking about Galet.
Thank you again.

Reactions: KimMN
Hi Kim. Thank you sooo much for responding so quick. That's why it looked so small. :smile:. They probably don't make that color anymore . I only carry a Victorine, mini pochette and phone to work. My little one is almost 3 so he'll be out of diapers soon . Do you think the PM will be still be better? Thank you again so much.

I think the PM should hold everything you would want to carry.
On the Color, don't rush into a decision if there is not a color you love today, LV is always coming up with new color combinations and they seemed to change their focus away from the MM to the PM so you should see new colors all the time (at least for a while).

CPA, I wouldn't call you crazy, you have wonderful collection of Capucines :heart::heart:, if you are crazy, I share the issue :biggrin:
Wow, beautiful pieces. I have some issues with the glazing, do you experience that? I wonder ifI should take it back to LV and see if they can fix it.

On the Color, don't rush into a decision if there is not a color you love today, LV is always coming up with new color combinations and they seemed to change their focus away from the MM to the PM so you should see new colors all the time (at least for a while).
Thank you so much again. You're right . I do think that Galet it a pretty neutral color. How are yours wearing. Do you use
I went to check them out today and saw this. Inside the design is navy blue. I can't find it on the website though. They said it's a new design. 20190310_172930.jpg

Reactions: vinbenphon1
Thank you so much again. You're right . I do think that Galet it a pretty neutral color. How are yours wearing. Do you use

I went to check them out today and saw this. Inside the design is navy blue. I can't find it on the website though. They said it's a new design. View attachment 4368461

this model is about one year old and must be one of the last ones[emoji85][emoji1303]

For items you listed: bb. I carry victorine, Bastia, calvi, keys, medium kirigami pouch and they all fit comfortably in there. Unless you want room to grow.