My love for CAPUCINES....

Hi may I ask are yours made in France? Where is the datecode? I want to check it when it gets here :biggrin:

I only have the black Sweet Brogues. The gorgeous blue one was long gone when I asked for it ☹️ It is stamped “Made in France” in plain view on the center flap. The date code is stamped in gold on the interior of the back zippered flap - no tag.

Reactions: bccgal
I only have the black Sweet Brogues. The gorgeous blue one was long gone when I asked for it ☹️ It is stamped “Made in France” in plain view on the center flap. The date code is stamped in gold on the interior of the back zippered flap - no tag.
Cool. Thank you so much. I would imagine they're all France. I bet the blue went fast. I'll check it.

Reactions: PamK
View attachment 4371069
Hi, thanks so much, I took mines back to the store and they gave me back the store credit. I purchase a PM one. And still have $18K to spend. Let me know what your thoughts of this PM one.
I love this one. I think the flowers are adorable. Had a little look myself the other day. My other favourites atm are the Ombre Caps and the Rubis with python handle. Delicious.
Hmmm what about a gorgeous ostrich Cap?

Last edited:
Hi. May I ask how your stamp looks? My SA sent me a pic. The stamp looks like it's messed up on certain letters. 5742840101.jpg maybe it's the angle or lighting.

Hi. May I ask how your stamp looks? My SA sent me a pic. The stamp looks like it's messed up on certain letters. View attachment 4372739 maybe it's the angle or lighting.
It is stamped on grained leather so it is not surprising that it won't look smooth.
You can post all your questions and concerns in the Capucines Clubhouse https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-chic-capucines-cavalcade.860891/, more peeps will be able to share their knowledge and pictures with you, instead of posting here in CPA's thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: vinbenphon1