My Louis Vuitton got stolen!!! OH MY GOSH!

i dont mean to over emphasize what i had previously posted, but just in case you hadn't read it, you can call your service provider, and they can sometimes TRACK your cell phone for you, which will give them a lead to the culprit!!!

I had just read that your cell phone was in the bag, so i hope you read this!

my friends backpack was stolen, and he called his phone company, and they were able to locate his backpack with most of the stuff still in it, including his phone!

Yeah i did that when I was in the police station. The phone company said they can't track it. Why? I don't know. But i think the phone was off or maybe was throw away somewhere. They said they can't. I wish they could....like in some of those FBI movie.

I feel really sad for you purse lover. It’s a shame people have to steal; I can only imagine how it feels to have your hard earned bags just taken away from you :crybaby:. Hopefully you can find a way to settle this issue, with your things in great condition. (Not just your bags)

Wow that is awful! I recently had an MC Speedy stolen by my bf's brother and I felt so terrible about it. I feel your pain, and it sucks that the police aren't taking you more seriously. I hope that they find the person and that they get what they deserve.

I am so sorry this happened to you, if it had happened to me I would have been sick on the spot. I absolutely cannot stand a THIEF. I hate people who think they are entitled to just come and take things I have worked hard for. Makes me furious and I am so sorry for you, I can only imagine how you feel.

OMG! I'm so very sorry this happened to you ... I totally understand how you feel, I love my LV's too and I'd hate for that to happen to anyone. I know it hurts and you worked hard for what you had but just be thankful that you were not harmed. I'm crossing my fingers for you that it'll turn up.

sorry dear sometimes life is really hard I know this is material, but you loved it so of course is important. Lots of hugs from here and remember money and threrefore LV bags will come back again for u
;)

I am soo sorry this has happened and I know how you feel as this has happened to me too!!
If there is still time and you have insurance for those bags. I found out mine was insured but was too late to claim!
My heart goes out to you!! Sending big ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

I was the same looking nearby places where they could of dumped my bag!! I had to stop coz people started giving me funny looks when i looking in each bin i pass. The only thing i didn't do is jump inside the bins and actually touch the rubbish. I stared at them long enough to make sure. lol what we do for our bags!!

I am so sorry this happened. I'm still hoping you can claim the theft under your parents homeowners insurance. They may even have replacement cost coverage, but there will be a deductible (your parents should know what the decuctible is). Since your employer does not provide a secure place for your personal belongings and the bags were stolen by a customer then perhaps he/she can be persuaded to pay what insurance doesn't cover, ie - the deductible.

I'm glad you still have your MC trouville and your gorgeous azur. I'm so sorry, it's a nightmare. I've worried about this as well, and am actually considering a big safe at home just for my LV. But, being robbed is just a horrible horrible feeling. It's happened to me, and I'm so sorry. You have excellent taste and will need to start recollecting. hugs:heart: