My Little Treesje Collection (And Purge Story!)

Thanks, Ladies! Honestly - the laminated pictures have helped already :cool: Reducing the number was needed and having the pics as reference is so much easier than rummaging through them to try and find one that matches an outfit. When I do the same with my shoes my morning routine will be even better. I'm always running late so anything that saves me time and helps me get organized is a HUGE win :P

When I did the above pics I printed duplicate pictures. For my purses in sleeper bags I cut out and laminated the second set of pictures and looped each of the sleeper bag ties through the purses's pic. Now I actually know which purse is which without opening them!!!

I have thought about attaching bag picture to the sleeper bag before, but I just haven't found time to do so yet. After reading your post yesterday, I now want to create an album for all of my handbags, it will be so cool just to look at them!! :roflmfao:

Jennifer- thanks for sharing your collection! I totally love all your bags, particularly your Pumpkin Asher and that TDF Turquoise Studded Metro Clutch. Just beautiful- I've reduced my Treesje collection somewhat lately, too, and I'm down to basically just essentials (2 Metro clutches, 1 Asher, 1 Avalon). I love the variety in your collection and your totally rad organizational system. You're awesome!

After reading your post yesterday, I now want to create an album for all of my handbags, it will be so cool just to look at them!!

I found another reason the flip-book helps :idea: I was looking at a bag online and kind of wondered if I should get it but then I grabbed the pics. I have them sorted by color and I saw right away that I already had 2-3 in that color range so I dismissed the thought right away. It can be a tool for people lacking impulse control!!! :roflmfao:

Jennifer- thanks for sharing your collection! I totally love all your bags, particularly your Pumpkin Asher and that TDF Turquoise Studded Metro Clutch. Just beautiful- I've reduced my Treesje collection somewhat lately, too, and I'm down to basically just essentials (2 Metro clutches, 1 Asher, 1 Avalon). I love the variety in your collection and your totally rad organizational system. You're awesome!

Thanks so much, AJ1025 :blush:

Metro Clutch in Chrome

TreesjeMetroClutch.jpg