My Infernos are in :D *Pics*

haha I actually decided to take pics just now... they're uploading as we speak! I'm missing 3 bags that are w/ my mommy at home... but this is the just of my collection :shocked: when I look back I really don't know how I managed to accumulate so many!!

Vmasterz- congrats! That was fast, not?

tehlilone- They had a cangurino on ebay about 2 weeks ago, I really wanted to get it but it was like a gazillion$.

I have no idea how it looks on a human anyway, anybody has a pic? :lol:

Blackwidow: thanks..i didnt get around to using the campeggio yet either, but i will when is start teaching..hopefully next year... since you dont use it as much, what bag are you currently using the most?

snoopa: thanks... hmmm i think it was just last week right? haha i forgot..but yeah it seemed fast :biggrin: its the perfect size :biggrin:... yeah i wonder how big is the cangurino...well all i know its smaller than the canguro and thats it haahha "gazillion$$"-->:lol:

Cute denaros! You must really love this print~ I was considering getting a Denaro or Portatelefono with the pink ipod girl, but couldn't find one & realized they were out at the outlets :/

Thanks! Yeah at one point i loved it more than my foresta!! I tried finding the pink ipod girl too but they ran out :sad: so yellow ipod girl at the time was better than no ipod girl lol ...though i sold it :P and kept my watermelon dude...

kkiimm: you rather get the pink one :P ...did you try calling the outlets for the porto??

syntic: :lol: ...thanks :biggrin: do you have any other fave characters in inferno besides watermelon guy or the whole print??

ecny: thanks :biggrin: ...yeah i was on a inferno frenzy at the time...before it was foresta frenzy but couldnt find that much foresta than infernos :lol:

Hmm... Besides the little guy with the watermelon, I quite like the girl with the ipod... except.. without the ipod. I also like the little guys baking, or making pizza (Haha, it's a cute stove). But you like the entire print right?

Well I only liked the watermelon guy w/the blue soccer devil..I dont like color red, which made me ignore the print when it first came out..now the red devils dont bother me as much as before..they dont look blood red so im ok :lol: after seeing the bags IRL..I pretty much fell in love with mostly everything -the print itself is too funny, who would have thought you'd be listening to an ipod, baking cookies, cooking pasta or even eating icecream and pizza in hell??? :lol: