My Infernos are in :D *Pics*

thanks..but i wanted him in the front :lol: better than no watermelon dude hahaha

I was thinkin of the bambinone in foresta too but the stellina would hold more for me :biggrin:

yeah buy buy buy!

vmasters..did you get your caramella yet? you need to update your siggy.. you got your stellina! YAY!

ohhh tehlilone.. i see you're looking for the older prints.. and styles!! have you had any luck??

Thanks!! Cool...congrats on your zucca!! i wanna see pics!! oh yeah did you check out the foresta caramella on another thread..it has your water scene...though its at retail priced :biggrin:

I don't know if you read it in the other post but I have an original bella bella (and bella but that's being resold since I have a playground bella) and a camo black carmellina and angioletto (forgot about this one in the last comment) and a camo olive mamma mia

2 original came from hawaii outlet... 3 playgrounds came from SH outlet... and the angioletto came from eBay

I want a cangurino and a mamma before I feel "complete" lol that and a good pirata!

edit: ooo tokidoki_lover congrats!! post up pics :biggrin:

ohh yeah i did read it tehlilone. i got lost in these threads and i forgot i asked it in here too. lol..

i got an inferno zucca from the outlet, but i never thought to see what's on em! I think at that time, i didn't know much about print placements! LOL..

I'll see if your watermelon guy is on there vmasters.. i always liked the little guy brushing his teeth.. and the one eating pizza lol.. oh i like em all!!!

hahah i think all i need is a foresta stellina :biggrin:...and that should be it..i would like to have the mamma and original angioletto, but highly unlikely im going to get those :P

Leen619: I find the whole inferno scene hilarious! who would have thought youd be listening to ipods, eatting pizza, watermelon, roasting marshmellow, bbq a sausage..icecream, pasta...in hell :lol: