My Hong Kong Honeys!!!

pursemama said:
Gorgeous collection, so many unique bags!...love it.

Thanks everyone...for your many kind words!!!:biggrin:

Pursemama....I love very different things....so as my everyday bags are generally not too original, my evening bags get a bit more fun!!! I do appreciate every one of them!!

A few additions.......my Judith Leiber evening bag that my little girl demanded that my Dh buy me for Mother's Day....the Fendi I bought while back in the States this summer....a friend of a friend is a closet consultant, and was selling some of her clients things, so it was a bargain at $50.....the LV clutch I brought back from my closet in Dallas, so now it is in circulation again....and the red LV vernis GM is my birthday gift from my hubby, although he doesn't know it yet!!!

Attachments

• Judith.jpg
    Judith.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 107
  • new bags 001.jpg
    new bags 001.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 103
  • new bags 002.jpg
    new bags 002.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 93
  • red lv 3.jpg
    red lv 3.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 127
LV_addict said:
OMG!!! I LOVE your collection!!! I was trying to pick a favorite bag but can't!:nuts: They are ALL gorgeous!!!:love:

Thank you LVaddict.....I wonder what life would be like if I didn't like handbags, and just carried any old thing! I remember when I was younger and my Mom was into bags, and I couldn't understand why she would need more than 1.....OMG...I know my DH wishes I was still that way!!!!:smile:

envyme said:
Beautiful collection!:flowers: Thanks for sharing.

By the way, is that your walk-in closet in the background? If so, :nuts: :nuts:

God don't I wish....that is my office...I sell handbags for a living!! I have almost no closet here in HK...they are not standard in most apartments here...and when I say no closet....I mean nothing!! My husband and I installed some hanging space when we bought our place here, but it is TINY!!! Many of my larger bags reside here at my office, as my cubicle is larger than my space at home:sad: !!

Your collection is superb ! I love that you have alot of unique bags . That little LV bag is sooo cute ! Is it mink ? I'm not a huge LV fan , but that one is TDF ! And the last one ! I' m drolling over it....

SophiaLee said:
Your collection is superb ! I love that you have alot of unique bags . That little LV bag is sooo cute ! Is it mink ? I'm not a huge LV fan , but that one is TDF ! And the last one ! I' m drolling over it....

I swear....I wanted that bag so badly, that I could taste it!! It is like carpetbag....has a really short nap, similar to velvet. I looked for 2 years before I found one that I couldn't really afford, but did anyway!!!! The red LV (is that the other one you mentioned), I just recieved yesterday, and was like this:yahoo: ....it is so pretty! I have the matching small bag, so I hooked it through the handls on the inside....it looks really cute:love: !
I am seriously done for a while now, as I bet my best friend that I would not shop until after X-mas:wtf: . Can't imagine how that will happen, but I also hate losing a bet!!!!:smile: