My Hong Kong Honeys!!!

allbrandspls said:
never knew fendi makes furniture. Nice collection

I didn't either...had no idea...I don't think they do anymore, but they had a line called Fendi casa....we bought the sofa and chair! I love the Fendi at the Landmark, but all except for 1 of my Fendi's have been purchased second-hand. I do love to go in and make google-eyes at all the stuff, though:shocked: !!

annemerrick! I love your collection!!!!

Is Milan Station kind of like our consignment stores? OR is the quality better? Yours certainly look new, and current!

also how much are the discounts usually??

goodmornin said:
annemerrick! I love your collection!!!!

Is Milan Station kind of like our consignment stores? OR is the quality better? Yours certainly look new, and current!

also how much are the discounts usually??

Milan Station is a second-hand designer handbag store:love: . They have six (maybe more) of them here in HK. I will give you a rundown of some of my prices...I think that I got amazing deals!!! LV backpack $350, black LV evening bag $400 something, Fendi SPy $1100, Black patent Fendi $125, Fendi Vanity @ $300, White Chanel $200:shocked: . The deals are hit or miss, because it all depends on what is considered the Hottest bag of the minute. We all think Spy's are HOT, but at my local Milan Station, they are not buying them anymore...they are considered "old". I have a hard time restraining myself every time I go there:graucho: !

oh i love ur bags... i miss hong kong... i really like being there. it's so nice to have a lot of 2nd hand shops there, the 2nd hand shops in my country always sell the bags expensive. even so in spore.

iSpot said:
Really nice collection!! I think I remember seeing that gold Fendi baguette in SATC?? Love your Fendis and Chanel (the white patent...yum:amazed: )

I love when Samantha gets 'busted' with the fake fendi at the playboy mansion...heheh

I love your fendis..esp the spy...beautiful color :smile: