My Hermes handbag and er, not high end lifestyle

ETenebris said:
I say if you can afford it, get it! I decided to "test drive" a Birkin-inspired bag and it is absolutely gorgeous! I carry it everywhere. And the best part is, I paid under $1,000 for it, so I don't have to feel guilty about what I spent or justify it to anyone. Will I get a *real* Birkin someday? Probably. I definitely think the style is timeless and it is something you can carry forever. And the Birkin is a casual style, so it is perfect for jeans and a t-shirt OR the office.

LOL, I was going to suggest "test driving" a Birkin style bag. I think as long as you're comfortable and it doesn't hurt you financially you should get it.

bagnshoofetish said:
I see people all the time driving around L.A. in porsches and mercedes and bmws and even hummers and drive right up to their little studio apartments where they run to the front door! If you can afford it and it won't put you in debt, do it. It's a nice bag you'll have for a lifetime.

Haha! That is so true about some of the people in LA! (especially the Hollywood area) :roflmfao:

Why not a Vintage one, this would go well with a relaxed life style. This is the direction I would go if it were me, I am not high end at all, just high classs and it sounds like you are too. Good luck Hermes shopping.:yes: