My Gold Bar Clutch has finally arrived!

Mr Postman delivered her to me this afternoon! I bought her off ebay for $600! She's used but in good condition and comes with everything. I wouldn't be able to afford her at full price anyway - $1,925!! She's from the 2006P collection and she's such an adorable little baby!:heart: I post a picture of her alongside my other two clutches for comparison.

I have been purchasing and selling items on ebay since 1998 and the seller of this little baby gave me the most painful experience I have ever had....... I don't think I will ever buy from him/her...:nogood: (unless of course he happens to have the Union Jack flap...)!

No wonder, just checked the date on this thread, this is from last year!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey, girlies, I posted this a year ago! But I guess I could write a short follow-up!!!

I have used this clutch twice since I got it and it's amazing the amount of compliments I got from people, ranging from "wow, I thought it's a pencil case" (WTF??), to "wow, I thought it's a big cigarette case" (WTF!!!!), to "I didn't know Chanel makes fun clutches like this!" (ahhh...!), to "I bet this clutch is expensive!)" (er, it's not real gold...)!! It certainly is a fun clutch and I am glad I have it!!! :lol: