My Gold Bar Clutch has finally arrived!

Indeed!

The auction itself went smoothly. I was expecting some crazy bids being put in in the last few seconds but it did not happen and that freaked me out actually.........:wtf:

(I watched an auction war from afar last night for an Olsen Chanel tote in a foreign website...blimey, some people are really prepared to pay an arm and a leg to get that bag...:sweatdrop:.)

LOL....i saw that the olsen bag was sold for USD1986+ but still not as bad as the recent one sold on ebay for USD2800.

Yeah, i can imagine the craze for a bag;)

Congrats on a cute clutch.

attachment.php

Mr Postman delivered her to me this afternoon! I bought her off ebay for $600! She's used but in good condition and comes with everything. I wouldn't be able to afford her at full price anyway - $1,925!! She's from the 2006P collection and she's such an adorable little baby!:heart: I post a picture of her alongside my other two clutches for comparison.

I have been purchasing and selling items on ebay since 1998 and the seller of this little baby gave me the most painful experience I have ever had....... I don't think I will ever buy from him/her...:nogood: (unless of course he happens to have the Union Jack flap...)!

I'm sorry that the experience was painful but the clutch is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

I love it! Congrats!

Whatever happened with that second listing of this clutch? I don't remember you following up on it and was just curious about it...

I love it! Congrats!

Whatever happened with that second listing of this clutch? I don't remember you following up on it and was just curious about it...

The seller said the second listing was an automatic listing and after I wrote to him about my concern, it was taken down. Thanks for asking. You have a good memory! :okay: