My god! I might got a fake birkin.. I am panic

ChloeSS, just wait for the response from the store.

The resin on my Shoulder Birkin had cracked and my craftsman just re-applied. No biggie.

PS: Your SB looks special with ruthenium hardware (looks like it in your pictures)

I don't think it's a fake, but obviously, I'm no expert. I had the pleasure of owning a white Clemence Birkin for a short period of time. The leather of your JPG looks very similar. Even with the best of imitators, I don't think they can duplicate the quality and grain of a white Clemence leather, unless they used comparable materials and craftsmen. Good luck! :flowers:

Perhaps some bonehead tried to make the white handles bright white again before selling it and used some white leather paint..hence the bag may have felt funny or strange to the touch? I am glad they took your bag... Sorry for your suffering..I hope everything turns out great for you. All the best!

Hiya, just compared yrs with my white JPG shoulder birkin which was purchased from Hermes boutique, looks exactly the same so shd be no problem with yrs. Sorry cant post pics as i dont know how to...

hope it turns out to be fine!!

can i ask something: why does everyone worry about getting a receipt or not? now im nervous! they took by bag in at FSH exactly a month ago and said it will be ready in 8-10 weeks BUT I didnt get any receipt! even when i asked for one they said no need we'll give you a call when its finished--is this something i should be worried about or considered normal?

hope it turns out to be fine!!

can i ask something: why does everyone worry about getting a receipt or not? now im nervous! they took by bag in at FSH exactly a month ago and said it will be ready in 8-10 weeks BUT I didnt get any receipt! even when i asked for one they said no need we'll give you a call when its finished--is this something i should be worried about or considered normal?

I have never brought a bag to FSH for a treatment, but in NY, they ALWAYS give you a receipt. I would want one for my own personal sake, just in case something happens. Things do get lost. I'm sure your bag is fine, however, I would call your SA with whom you left it with and request a receipt. They should be happy to send you one.

hermesmonkey: i have no idea who the SA was, she wrote all my personal info on a paper with drawing of what is wrong with the bag (it had gotten stained at the back from my clothes), we went to look at the shoes upstairs, when we came down i asked her if i needed a receipt or anything and she said oh noo no need.. lol im getting nervous, i seriously wishing that nothing happens