my first pair of manolo blahniks! =D

bebexirene

O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
i finally got my first pair of manolo blahniks! i've been wanting to get the sederaby for quite some time already, but i don't have $900 to splurge on it at the moment. so, i decided to get the camparis instead after seeing them for 30% off at the neiman marcus one day private sale (11/7/07). anyway, i'm planning to wear them soon with a long sleeve white shirt, a jumper, and stockings (don't really know whether i should wear stockings or not, therefore i provided a picture with stockings and one without). please give me some suggestions guys on the outfit! thanks! =D

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 75
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 158
I love this shoe. Congratulations, it sounds like you got a great deal. For what it's worth, I think they look good in both pics. but I would go without the stockings, it shows the shoes (and your nice legs) off more.:smile:

They are beautiful, I have a red pair and they are so comfy. I am aiming to get the exact same pair as you when I go to Vegas. They are so classy, elegant and classic. Enjoy.

I got those too! They look great on you. Perfect for skirts/dresses or pants...I say go without hose to show 'em off!
And yes they are Carrie's HG shoes in the Vogue closet :P